If you consider yourself eligible for the right to buy scheme and would like to apply for the right to buy, the next step is to complete the RTB1 application form –
You will need to print the RTB1 form, make sure it’s signed where shown and send it onto your landlord. It’s best to keep a copy in case you have to refer to it or re-send it.
It’s important you have the following information available before completing the right to buy 1 form. If you get lost in the form, you can always give us a call at Total Home loans and we can help you complete it 01202 232160
- The Address of your house or flat-
- Name of your current landlord- (The council or housing association)
- Complete names of all the people on your current tenancy agreement
- The names of anyone who would like to share the Right to buy application with
- Information on any previous tenancies
- Information on additional properties you may have purchased under the Right to buy scheme, or purchase at a reduce price with another government schemed
- Information on any improvements you have completed living at your current property.
- All tenants to sign the form
This is a link to the RTB1 form: